Print Correction Save

Relate - Children and Young People's Counselling

Children and Young People's Counselling is for any young person who's having problems. Whether it's depression and mental health concerns or issues with parents or people at school. Talking to a Relate Counsellor can help.

You might be experiencing problems at school, issues with your parents or generally not feeling like yourself.

Counselling lets you talk about how you feel, separate from school and home life and can help you get back to enjoying life.

Ramsay Court, 9 Church Street , Croydon, Surrey, CR0 1RF
Umbrella org:
0300 003 3225
Who is it for:
Children and Young People
How to apply:
Contact to book an appointment

Related Information

Related Factsheets

Service Definitions

CAMHS is a term used to refer to mental health services for children and adolescents. CAMHS are usually multidisciplinary teams including psychiatrists psychologists, nurses, social workers and others.
Services associated to counselling in all its various forms, including one-to-one and group therapy.
These are psychological treatments in which improvement in a person's symptoms or wellbeing is achieved by talking with a therapist or counsellor rather than, or as well as, taking medication.

Quick Poll

How useful did you find the directory today?