If you are homeless, or are at risk of becoming homeless, we can help you.
To us, homeless means sleeping on the streets or living in a hostel, shelter or refuge. It also means living in supported housing because you have been homeless, sofa surfing, or living with friends/family as you have nowhere else to go. And it can mean living in a B&B, a squat or other temporary accommodation.
What we offer
We offer free individual advice and guidance sessions as well as creative classes.
• offer lots of regular courses and fun creative sessions for you to try
• give you one to one advice and guidance on education, training and housing
• support you to find work, accommodation and a home to rent when you are ready
• help find funding for rent in advance or your deposit
• find financial grants to pay for a new qualification, work tools or even to start up your own business
• help you find a volunteer placement with Crisis or in the community
• give you support around your physical and mental health and link you to other services
Unit 3 Bridge House, 13 Surrey Street, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 1RG