Official figures show that one in eight of the adult population of Croydon is a carer, totalling over 33,000. Our aim is to provide advice and support to those carers, making their voices heard and raising their issues.
If you are looking after a relative, friend or neighbour who is elderly, ill or disabled, we may be able to help to you.
We provide among other things:
• Advice for carers about matters relating to caring, including the benefit system
• A telephone helpline
• Interpreter and language access
• Individual counselling and support groups
• Day trips by coach and minibus
• Outreach projects, including a mobile information service
• Exciting initiatives
If you are a carer or know someone who is, pop onto our site and download a membership form to join our charity. There is no fee to join.
Carers Centre Ltd, 12 Katharine Street, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 1NX
Carer to Carer Charity